13 Oct, 2020
How Can I Recover My Google Account through Date OF Birth?
Before you initiate anything else to recover your Google mail account, you need to navigate to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Here, you need to type your Google email address and then click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, under the password field, you will come across a ‘Forgot your password?’ option, just click on it.
- After that, you need to click the option says ‘Try It Differently’ and you need to click on it until you come across the ‘Date of Birth’ option.
- Here after, you will need to enter the date of birth and then also walkthrough the instructions appearing on your computer screen.
- Thus, you will be able to come across a new page where you will be able to create a password. Once you set it up, you need to confirm it by entering it twice in the password section.
- In the last step, you will have to scroll down to opt for the ‘Save Changes’ option.
After going through these steps carefully, you will be able to Recover My Google Account using the DOB.
Can I Call Google To Recover My Account?
Generally, you don’t need to call Google to get your account back. If you lost your account due to any reason, you should first calm down. What you need to do is to go to the Google support page where you will be able to get the required instructions. Here, you will have to implement these steps carefully and you will be able to get your account back. Besides, if you still not able to get it recovered due to a lack of information, you should make a call to Google to fetch assistance.
How Can I Recover A Suspended Google Account?
Are you one of those users whose Google account has been suspended due to various reasons? Are you also one of those who are not aware of the default procedure to reactivate it? Just check out the steps below:
- On your very first step, you have to sign in to your Google Admin console as an administrator.
- Now, you will reach out to the Admin console Home page where you need to go to the ‘Users’ section.
- Apart from that, you will come to see the ‘Users’ list in which you have to find the user.
- Hereafter, you have to just click the user's name that will open their account page on your computer screen.
- Now, at the top right of their account page, you will need to click on the ‘Reactivate’ option. It will help you to get a suspended account back without any kind of hassle.
If you accidentally encounter any kind of technical or non-technical problems while recovering your account, don’t worry. In such a critical situation, you will have to contact Google Support for quick help. Here, you will be able to get help to handle the problems you are facing with your account.