Learn new techniques to reset AT&T email password:
It happens so many times with everyone when we forgot our passwords. But sometimes we lost the password of an important email account then it will create trouble. Several users use email id to store their personal information like bank account details and other information. So, if you have lost the password of any such account, then it is important to reset it immediately. Otherwise, if hackers will get access to your account then It will be of a great loss.
When AT&T email users forgot their password, the first thing that came into their mind is to reset AT&T email password. Resetting a forgotten password is very much easy with AT&T email. AT&T email users change their password due to multiple reasons. Sometimes they know the password but they have doubts that someone else is using their account, then they choose to reset the password. Other time they simply forgot the password hence choose to reset AT&T net email and change it.
No matter whether you know your previous password or not. You can comfortably reset your AT&T password by following our simple tricks. Firstly, let us know to reset the password when you already know the current password.
- Visit AT&T sign-in page and log in to your AT&T email account using the registered email id and current password.
- Go to the “My profile” tab.
- Choose the “Set password” option from the list of options available.
- Now enter your current password on the next page.
- Enter a new password below the current password.
- Again, enter the same new password in the confirm new password field.
- Now check whether the password has been changed successfully or not. Logout your AT&T account and log in again with the new password.
Reset AT&T password if you have forgotten your password:
- Open the AT&T website and click on the sign-in option available on the page.
- Click on the forgot password option available below the email id and password option.
- Enter your user id and your last name in the provided field.
- Enter the captcha code available on the screen and press the “continue” button.
- Now AT&T will ask you to choose a method to change your password. AT&T users can either choose to answer a security question or to receive a temporary password.
If you choose the security question then you have to answer that question correctly. After that, you will be forwarded to a new page where you can change your AT&T password.
Else, if you choose to reset AT&T email password using a temporary password then you will receive the temporary password on your registered contact number. Then you have to enter that password to login to your AT&T account.
- Once you sign in with that temporary password then you can change the password from the “My profile” section.